Friday, June 1, 2012

The Beginning

    My beautiful, wonderful Twin has decided to change her eating habits for the better by embarking on TheWhole30.  She invited me to join her on this journey, which will have more of an impact on me than on her. In recent years my Twin has become health conscious.  She eats well, exercises (in fact runs marathons), and in general stays in good health.

     I on the other hand, am sedentary, overweight, and have quite possibly the worst diet possible.  I eat fast food, my main source of calories are carbohydrates, and the only positive aspect to my diet, is that I drink a lot of water, and almost no soda.  In short, a nightmare.

     Today marks the first day of my Whole 30.  I will be posting my meals up as a visual log, as well as documenting how I feel. I will be weighing myself tomorrow (I don't have a scale in my house, as I don't obsess about my weight), and I will take my measurements this evening, and I will post them up.

     I know this will be a radical and drastic change to my life.  I am hoping that the change will make me feel better, and healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment